New Channels Sales Manager
At Bintime we are professionalizing to deliver products and solutions for data transformation and PIM systems. We have both outsource and product division. Bintime’s product range already helped top retailers and manufacturers of the world to automate rich content intake and improve their product data workflows (Amazon, Walmart, MediaMarkt, HP, etc.).
You may have an opportunity to work with A-brands as your customers and bring new ones on board.
This position related to product division.
As a New Channels Sales Manager, you will work with inbound and outbound leads and help to establish new sales channels. You will be a strong advocate for Bintime and have the opportunity to sell into different industries and geographies. Most importantly, you will be provided with human resources of marketing and lead generation to build up your own sales strategy for new targeted channels. If you’re looking for new and exciting challenges and want to grow in a fast-moving international company with Fortune 500 clients, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Build relationships and communicate our product’s value to prospective clients
- Work with inbound and outbound leads, make the first contact, generate interest and qualify new sales opportunities and book demos and help to establish new sales channels
- Document daily activity and new opportunities in CRM
- Working closely with the marketing team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Provide insights and feedback about lead quality to the marketing team.
- Contribute to sales team strategies and department development.
- Become an expert on Bintime product and value proposition
- Advanced English skills (fluent, nearly native)
- Additional languages will be a plus
- Great communication skills, both speaking and writing
- Comfortable on calls and in a consultative sales environment
- Problem-solving mindset and skills, affinity to details
- Strong personality with a “can-do” attitude
- A natural curiosity coupled with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales role a big plus
- Experience with CRM system
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter we’ll be in touch. We offer:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience and performance
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible hours
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product
- And we don't deliver crap to our clients