IT Project Manager
BINTIME is an IT software development company founded in 2005. During last years about 100 experts joined our company. Operating in 3 cities with the center in the heart of Ukraine we have established mutually beneficial cooperation with partners from the European Union,contributing to their leadership and scoring profitability. Market-commerce & retail market leaders trust us their business.
Gepard data transformation platform is launched by Bintime software company, operating at the e-commerce market since 2005. Gepard establishes connections between multiple data channels, transforms 120+ million product descriptions per month and reduces thousands of hours of manual work for the world's top manufacturers and retailers.
- 1+ year of PM experience
- Solid knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ability to explain differences between them;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience of creating technical documentation and requirements;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
- Understanding of web-technologies, ability to explain basic things like what is git, script, cron, api etc.
- Upper-intermediate English level (verbal and written);
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in English;
- Strong team leadership skills;
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
- Analytical, problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Manage several teams (up to 15 people);
- Monitor time tracking by team members in Jira;
- Coordinate project teams, manage workload and allocate resources between project teams;
- Provide leadership and motivation of team members to meet project objectives;
- Own decision making within defined level of authority;
- Take ownership of the project to drive problems to resolution;
- Define priorities and make things be completed in time;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to Product owner;
- Assist Product owner in internal and external communications with 3rd parties;
- Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation; Design, maintain releases during each iteration, organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (daily meetings, sprint plannings, reviews, retrospectives);
- Drive process improvement - identify inefficiencies in the processes, suggest and introduce improvements.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience and performance;
- Dynamic work environment where you can take part in creating the innovative product;
- Cozy office near metro station;
- Friendly work environment;
- International team;
- In-house English lessons with a native speaker;
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Corporate events twice per year.