Python Tech Lead
BINTIME is an IT software development company founded in 2005. During last years about 100 experts joined our company. Operating in 3 cities with the center in the heart of Ukraine we have established mutually beneficial cooperation with partners from the European Union, contributing to their leadership and scoring profitability. Market e-commerce & retail market leaders trust us their business.
For more than a decade we've been working on delivering cost-effective cutting edge IT solutions.
Bintime's Е-commerce & Big Data expertise embraces both deep domain and cross-industry experience in: E-Commerce platform, Retail & Logistics, Content integration and transformation, Search, Mobile, Client Own Development Team.
Our client is innovative company which working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to make the world every digital touchpoint shoppable. You will join a distributed team that is building products that increase overall sales and tracking capabilities by adding our solution to their product page and giving data insights in their sales performance. We provide features that makes it easy for consumers to buy products from their preferred online or local retailers.
- Strong Python Skills (4+ year of experience)
- (Technical) coaching skills
- Knowledge of quality standards and best practices
- Experience with processing large datasets (csv, json, xml, etc.)
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile methodologies
- Intermediate English or better
It will be a plus for you:
- Experience in domain e-commerce & content production
- Experience in OOP principles
- Experience in working with APIs, and API testing tools (postman, curl)
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence (Atlassian stack)
- Experience with Airflow, Scrapy, Flask, SQLAlchemy/alembic
- Experience with git, gitlab, CI/CD
- Experience with Spark/PySpark
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
What we expect from you:
- Active participation in product development
- Coach/mentor jr. & sr. Python developers
- Take responsibility & ownership of technical improvement initiatives (e.g. python upgrade, superparser creation, advanced monitoring, etc.)
- Pro-actively propose and implement improvements (both technical as well as to the agile delivery process)
- Create/write technical designs & user stories
- Code Reviews
- Align on priorities and delivery progress with key stakeholders e.g. Product Owners, etc.
- Review and analysis of requirements and specifications
- Develop and support data integration pipelines (scraping, parsing)
- Creation of bug reports, tasks in Jira
- Writing documentation of existing and future data integration pipelines
- Opportunity to work in product centered environment
- International teams
- Interesting tasks
- Flexibility work environment
- Spacious office at a convenient location
- English training classes
- Budget for education