Agile Project Manager
BINTIME is an IT software development company founded in 2005. During last years about 100 experts joined our company. Operating in 3 cities with the center in the heart of Ukraine we have established mutually beneficial cooperation with partners from the European Union, contributing to their leadership and scoring profitability. Market e-commerce & retail market leaders trust us their business.
For more than a decade we’ve been working on delivering cost-effective cutting edge IT solutions.
Bintime’s Е-commerce & Big Data expertise embraces both deep domain and cross-industry experience in: E-Commerce platform, Retail & Logistics, Content integration and transformation, Search, Mobile, Client Own Development Team.
Our client is innovative company which working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to make the world every digital touchpoint shoppable. You will join a distributed team that is building products that increase overall sales and tracking capabilities by adding our solution to product page. We provide features that makes it easy for consumers to buy products from their preferred online or local retailers.
- Experience in Project Manager/Scram Master
- Solid knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ability to explain differences between them;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience of creating technical documentation and requirements;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
- Understanding of web-technologies, ability to explain basic things like what is git, script, cron, api etc.
- Advanced English level (verbal and written);Excellent communication skills, particularly in English;
- Strong team leadership skills;
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
- Analytical, problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Manage several teams (up to 7 people);
- Monitor time tracking by team members in Jira;
- Support of current operations in agile workflow
- People management: one-to-one, performance reviews- process optimization
- Work with backlog / sprints (scrum master)
- Coordinate project teams, manage workload and allocate resources between project teams;
- Provide leadership and motivation of team members to meet project objectives;
- Own decision making within defined level of authority;
- Take ownership of the project to drive problems to resolution;
- Define priorities and make things be completed in time;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to Product owner;
- Assist Product owner in internal and external communications with 3rd parties;
- Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation;
- Design, maintain releases during each iteration, organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (daily meetings, sprint plannings, reviews, retrospectives);
- Drive process improvement — identify inefficiencies in the processes, suggest and introduce improvements.
- Opportunity to work in product centered environment
- International teams
- Interesting tasks
- Flexibility work environment
- Spacious office at a convenient location
- English training classes
- Budget for technical education